The second Tuesday in Mach is Organize Your Home Office Day. The home office is probably number 2 on the list of rooms in the home that need a organizational system. This is behind the kitchen, which is the most used room in the home. Our home office is where we usually go to hide out and get some work done. Or you can be like some of my organizing clients and have to move to the kitchen table or counter because your desk is housing mountains of paperwork and unopened mail. Well I am here to give you 5 hacks on how to get your home office organized!!
The first two weeks in March is National Procrastination Week.
Take this week to celebrate Organize Your Office Day by NOT procrastinating and jumping in there and getting it done. You can do it!!Five Main Reasons For Procrastination
2. Dislike task
3. Too tired
4. Fear of failure, success, or finishing
5. Not part of goals
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” – Napoleon Hill
Five Ways To Avoid Procrastination
1. Find the answer to ‘What’s In It For Me.”
2. Chunk your time – set a timer.
3. Watch out for time gobblers – internet, email, TV, phone, socializing, unimportant notices and forwards.
4. Delegate when the task is not part of your priority.
5. Make it fun by rewarding yourself.
Remember…. Organize to Maximize Space!!